- Pricing for Bake-On Decals(Glass) starts at $40 per 8.5”x11” sheet(One Color Only).
- Each color will be $5 extra per sheet.
- Sizing and Layout of the individual decals are the responsibility of the customer.
- $50 fee will be assessed if artwork does not meet criteria.
- $400 Minimum Order
Pricing breaks are listed below.
- 10-24 sheets = $40 per sheet
- 25-49 sheets = $35 per sheet
- 49+ sheets = $30 per sheet
*** Please Call for Pricing on Gold/Platinum Enamel Decals ***
- We strongly suggest a vector image(.eps, .pdf, .ai) of your decal only, with no background.
- The image should be scaled to the size of the decal that you want(Be aware, lines with a stroke weight of 1pt or less may not show up well in the final product).
- Once your artwork is completed, please send a copy to email@example.com.
- If you don’t feel comfortable preparing the artwork yourself, or do not have the capabilities to provide a vector image, we offer vectorization of an image for a $50 fee.
To Place an order, send us an email, fill out the form to the left, or call us with artwork, quantity needed, color, and size. Once we have reviewed your order, we will contact you for your shipping and billing information, and process your order.
Please allow 2 weeks lead time from the moment we receive your order. Once we have completed your order we will contact you via email to provide you with a tracking number to track your shipment.
- Cut out desired decal.
- Soak decal in luke warm water for 10-15 seconds.
- Slide decal onto glass and place in desired position.
- LET DRY OVERNIGHT(Some people will dry for only a few hours before firing on, but have experienced peeling problems. We recommend drying overnight to assure air/water bubbles are not trapped behind the decal).
- Place decal in kiln and heat to 1100 degrees F. Once temperature is reached, let kiln sit for one minute, and cut off the kiln.
- Let the application cool and enjoy.
Learn how to apply bake on decals here:
Get a Custom Glass Applications Quote Today!